If you wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-420: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 OR Microsoft Certification Exam 77-427 Part 1 and 77-428 Part 2: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 Expert, this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBook with 245 pages of detailed instructions
- Sample spreadsheets
- Practice, Quizzes and Skill Test
With this comprehensive, performance-based certification preparation online program, you can build and validate your business computer skills using Microsoft Excel 2013 software. You'll cover basic through advanced topics. Upon completion, you'll be prepared to earn your certification and gain an important edge in today's competitive job market.
In Immediate Microsoft Excel, you will cover important topics, including how to:
- Create formulas that use Relative and Absolute values and audit the formulas
- Use and modify TEXT formulas to combine cells (Concatenate) and format the data
- Create, use and troubleshoot Named Ranges and use Named Ranges in formulas
- Understand how to create and use Lookup Tables and use the IF functions
- Excel In Print: Use page Layout and Page Set up to modify print settings
- Excel Online: Use and modify Sparklines and hyperlinks
The Microsoft Excel 2013 Certification Training Program
is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite. Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-420: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 OR Microsoft Certification Exam 77-427 Part 1 and 77-428 Part 2: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 Expert,
will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.
This course teaches the objectives for the following certification tests: Core Certification: Pass any 1 test: Excel® 2013 Core: Exam 77-420
Expert Certification: Pass either test: Excel 2013 Expert Part 1: Exam 77-427 Excel 2013 Expert Part 2: Exam 77-428