LEARN WORDPRESS TODAY!
Course updated: April 2016
Course Objective: Learn essential aspects of using the WordPress Content Management (CMS) system to create responsive websites.
This course was developed to teach interested ones how to use WordPress to create professional responsive websites.
- No Coding
- No Prior WordPress Experience Required
*** ALL LECTURES ARE IN HIGH DEFINITION (HD) ***
In my more than 35 years of formal teaching experience, I have found that the best approach to teaching was for the teacher to place himself at the desk of and in the role of the student. And, to teach in a manner imaging that he himself is the student.
Some instructors teach over the head of the student. Not all students are the same. Yet, it is the responsibility of the teacher to find a way to reach students who "just don't get it." Indeed, the teacher should sweat over finding a solution to reach that student. If necessary, lose sleep over it. Then when the light bulb in that students head "turns on" then there is the reward!
In this course, I will teach with the Look-Over-My-Shoulder lecture method and DEMONSTRATE every step of the process from searching for and registering a domain name, to getting web hosting, installing and learning all aspects of using WordPress to create incredible looking responsive websites.
Here Is a List of Some the Things You Will Learn
- How To Search For and Register a Domain Name
- How To Choose and Get a Web Host Account
- What WordPress Is
- How To Install WordPress Via The Web Host CPanel (The Easy Way)
- How To Install WordPress Manually. (Still Easy)
- The WordPress Dashboard
- How To Setup WordPress Profiles
- The Difference Between WordPress Posts and Pages
- How To Create and Write a WordPress Post
- How To Manage and Edit WordPress Posts
- How To Use Post Formats
- How To Publish Posts
- How To Create and Write a WordPress Page
- How To Protect Your Work
- WordPress SEO
- How To Create a Collection of Links in WordPress
- The Difference Between Categories and Tags
- How To Properly Use WordPress Categories
- How To Properly Use WordPress Tags
- How To Create Custom Menus in WordPress
- How To Use The WordPress Media Library
- How To Add Images To A Post
- How To Add a PDF Download To Your Posts and Pages
- How To Use WordPress Themes
- How To Customize Your WordPress Themes
- How To Install A Contact Form
- How To Use WordPress Plugins
- How To Use WordPress Widgets
- How To Use Widgets Reloaded
- How To Set WordPress Screen Options
- How To Use The WordPress Jetpack
- How To Change Fonts In WordPress
- How To Manage WordPress Comments
- How To Fight WordPress Comment SPAM
- How To Secure Your WordPress Site
- How To Update WordPress
- How To Import and Export WordPress Content
- To Explain The Five WordPress User Roles
- How To Manage WordPress Users
- Setting Up A WordPress Disaster and Recovery Plan
- How To Backup WordPress
- How To Restore WordPress From Backups
- How to Migrate One WordPress Website To Another
- How To Set Up A WordPress Development Server On Your Computer
- How To Configure WordPress General Settings
- How To Configure WordPress Writing Settings
- How To Configure WordPress Reading Settings
- How To Configure WordPress Discussion Settings
- How To Configure WordPress Privacy Settings
- How To Configure WordPress Media Settings
- How To Configure WordPress Permalinks Settings
- How To Speed Up Your Website
- How To Set up an RSS Feed?
- How To Set Up A Working Email Newsletter Form
- How To Socialize Your Website (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube)
- And more ...
Let Me Help You
So if you have a strong desire or compelling need to learn WordPress for personal or business use, then this course is for you.
I would like to remind you that my course comes with a 30 days « no questions asked » money back guarantee. You have a full month to give it a spin, and try it out and if, for whatever reasons, you are unsatisfied, just ask for your refund. You take absolutely no risk!
After taking my course, any mystique you may have had about WordPress will be removed. You will feel confident in your ability to make WordPress do what you want it to do.
Click the "Take This Course" button now.
R. Jerome Harris