This course will teach you to all you need to know to design a business card:
- What programs to use (Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw and Microsoft Word)
- What are the elements of a business card (the bleed, the trim zone, the safe zone and the text zone),
- What orientation: portrait or landscape.
- What information you put: the name of Business or Organization, the name of Individual, the job title, the address, the phone number.
- How you arange the information
- How you design a business card (how you choose color, fonts, sizes, images, types of business card),
- How and where you can sell,
- How to be inspired and promote your work,
- Tips and tricks in design the business card and more.
The course will introduce you to the terminology and the programs you can use to make business cards. It is a course for beginners but it helps you even if you have an average knowledgeable in graphic design.The course contain: 8 video tutorials (of approximately 30 minutes) and 5 documents with more information for those who want to know more.This course is for you if you want to start designing business cards or you want to improve the way you do business cards