*Course updated 12/11/2015 - Now includes PROJECT FILES bonus tips and tricks
"If anybody is still wondering about getting this course or not than just stop and get it it's worth it and you won't get more informative lessons on post processing your renders that easy. Great work on the course, i enjoyed it!"
To become a true master of architectural visualization, or 3d in general, you have to understand good post-processing techniques. All the fancy renderings you see out there on the internet are processed in some way, usually Photoshop. Photoshop can be just as complicated to master as the 3d software, but it is equally as important for a striking image.
Follow me in this course, and you will get all my techniques for processing a 3d image. The course structure follows 4 major sections, all of them building upon each other. They are:
Basic processing of an image
- setting up your renderings to give you the right channels / render elements
- creating perfect selection sets
- using render channels to enhance your scene
- basic Photoshop adjustments
- use raw 32 bit render channels to composite a rendering from different elements
- learn to have complete control over lighting in post
- change your day rendering to night
- turn off the sun in post
- continue with a non-destructive workflow
Composite In Cutouts
- learn to make people and other objects fit seamlessly into your scene
- this is where I teach you everything I know to enhance your scene
If you are looking to take your rendering skills to the next level, this course is for you! Join up now, and in no time you will be a Photoshop expert, taking your architectural rendering from average to spectacular.
See you in class!