OVER 400 SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE!
The UX Detailed Interaction Design course teaches the best practice principles of how to design detailed interactions. Learn how to optimize the user experience in the micro-moment.
Here are some of the things you will learn:
- How to choose the best page layout
- Principles of usable form design
- Best practices for controls and gestures
- Optimizing the user experience for mobile apps, tablets, software, websites, and applications
- Research on fonts, vision and reading and how to apply the research to design
- Best practice guidelines for designing voice interfaces, and virtual and augmented reality
You have unlimited access to all the lessons 24 hours a day, for as long as you want or need them, so you can take the course at your own pace and go back to review any materials any time you want. All of our courses have quizzes, as well as exercises that you can send in for feedback from Dr. Susan Weinschenk.
Click on the Buy Now button at the top of this page and get started right away.