If you want to learn how to use After Effects to create realistic visual effects (VFX) shots and not just motion graphics, then you're looking at the right course. This course will reveal the tips, tricks and applications of rotoscoping in post-production visual effects - one of the first step to creating any visual effects shot.
Learn How to do Rotoscoping the Right Way.
Using 2 real live-action films as test shots for this course, learn by actually working on a shot while following the course as a step-by-step guide to proper and professional rotoscoping.
Why This Course?
- Taught by a real professional in the visual effects and film industry who worked on actual Hollywood blockbusters
- Step-by-step guide with practical and hands-on live-action shots to work on
- Insights and know-hows that would save you time and money when working on your own visual effects shot
- Primer to a series of other more advanced visual effects tricks, tips and methods
- Networking and open collaboration opportunities with instructor and students
Say Good Bye to Buzzing Edges and the Frustration of Trying to Mask out a Character from a Shot!
You will Learn How:
- Rotoscoping is applied in film and television
- To do proper rotoscoping
- To use After Effects and Mocha AE for rotoscoping
- To apply basic and advanced rotoscoping techniques and tricks
- Rotoscoping can be avoided and the other effective ways of doing rotoscoping
Complete with additional documents, students who complete the course will also be awarded with a bonus section - kind of like that satisfaction you feel when you finally finish that visual effects shot.
If you participate in this course, you will walk away learning and applying what I learned myself, whilst working on the visual effects of major Hollywood film and television.
The best part of it all - this course is utterly and ridiculously AFFORDABLE.