Oct 2016 - Completely upgraded to version 2.0: PowerPoint 2013, 2016 Animation Course (Supports from PowerPoint 2010)
What's the course about?
In this course you will learn everything you need to know to customize PowerPoint animations, design 3D shapes and create animated video presentations in PowerPoint.
What kind of materials are included?
- You're provided with 3 premium animated PowerPoint templates ready for your presentation. You just need to replace the default text with your own context. You'll get this once you complete the course
- Moreover all the PowerPoint Presentation (.pptx) files I used to create the course are provided as a resource in Bonus section, with which, you can simultaneously do all the practical PowerPoint tutorial lectures along with me.
- Step-by-step instruction PDFs are attached as DIY (do-it-yourself) projects
- Over 4000+ satisfied students
- Over 50 Positive reviews
- Closed Captions (English Subtitles)
- 3+ hours of HD content optimized for mobile viewing
- 3 premium PowerPoint templates to kick-start your presentation
- Course Completion Certificate
- 30 Days money back guarantee - No questions asked!
- Install Udemy App and Download all Lectures for Offline viewing
- Above all - Instructor with 'Lightning speed' badge holder for his fast response time and support
What's so Special about this PowerPoint course!
At the end of this course you will be able to create Animated video presentations in PowerPoint. In simple terms you will be able to design and animate professional PowerPoint presentations.
You will learn typography animation, customization of preset animation effects, motion path animation basics and advanced level customization. you will also learn to design 3D shapes and do animations with videos on PowerPoint
See what students are saying about this course
I'm a Professor. I have not imagined to teach programming through animation. I usually teach codes by simulating them step by step, but that involves serious imaginations and follow up from students. Upon seeing the introduction lecture, I was amazed. He explains how hard a micro controller programming can be for newbies, to understand. As well as he teaches the same with animation to demonstrate how it can be taught easily through animations. I know animation in powerpoint but I didn't know Motion path animations and how to use it to teach programming concepts. Pure brilliance.
Though I knew animations, I didn't know animation painter, timeline feature etc. There is lot to learn in this course. He is going step by step in each lectures and so very easy to follow. - Ms Celia Garcia
The Instructor's presentation style includes video demonstrations for each project. The step-by-step visual demonstrations along with the downloadable resources make doing the projects on our own much easier. Having PowerPoint open so you can duplicate what the instructor is doing also helps in remembering what you are learning. Good Course for those who want to add 3D shapes and Animation to their presentations. - Autumn Gal
This course is well-organized. The lectures are interesting and each slide represents advanced PowerPoint techniques. This course demonstrates engineering type thinking made plain enough for everyone to understand. I highly recommend everyone to take the course. It is well worth it and is a definite career boost! Thank you Arun for the course. - Dr. Shandra Terrell Williams
PowerPoint is one of the essential tools in a presenter's toolbox. This course helps expand on a basic understanding of PowerPoint. The instructor has added additional content since I enrolled, and is well spoken. A good course for those needing to use PowerPoint, and want to take their presentations to a higher level than basic. - William Carpenter
Brilliant course, the latest update is excellent and has left me wanting to know more! - Jamie Pearson
This course is more than just a start to master PowerPoint animations. From basics to advanced techniques, including hidden secrets are here. Well done and recommended. - Matt S Rinc
I have been using PowerPoint for many years and I still learned some new tricks. I have already put these new techniques into practice in my presentations. Thank you! - Michaele Downey
This instructor has delivered WAY above average services he actually made an entire section of my needs overnight...I highly recommend him... Mysteries explained quickly and professionally. THX Nanc - Nancy Thomas Ward
How is the course structured?
1. Animation in PowerPoint
- Animating Shapes with preset effects - Shape Animation Basics
- Animating Text with preset effects - Typography Animation
- Customizing preset Animation effects - Advanced Customization of Animation
- Slide transition effects
- Motion path Animation effects
- Practical tutorials in Advanced Motion-path Animations
- Animation in Video Presentation
2. Design 3D shapes & Text styles in PowerPoint
- Creating 3D Design and WordArt in PowerPoint
- Transformation & Integration of Typography with 3D shapes
3. DIY Projects
I designed this course for executives, professionals, corporates, entrepreneurs who wants to make an impact in the minds of audience through their visual presentation. I also designed this course for instructors, teachers and professors who wants to explain Complex concepts using motion path animations, But struggles with Creating animations on their own.
You will get 8 do it yourself projects with complete instruction set, to get hands on of the things that you will learn in this course