This course is going to help you to gain the skill of photorealistic 3d visualization in 3ds Max and V-ray. You’ll learn all the secrets of photorealistic rendering, complex Vray materials and correct postprocessing in Photoshop. You’ll be able to make some special schticks that will speed up your work in several times.
If you’re a beginner in this business, this training will give you a quick start in the profession. It will take you about one month to become able to make professional renders, which are indistinguishable from photos.
If you already work in 3ds max, in this course you’ll learn some special tricks with lighting and render settings, which are going to improve the quality of your renders.
If you still don’t know, what you are going to do, this is a good chance to become an experienced 3d artist. Today this profession is in great demand and the market of the architectural 3d visualization needs good specialists.
This course covers the topics of:
- Interior modeling
- Settings of composite Vray materials
- 6 lighting types
- Correct work with the scene
- Frame composition in interior
this course we will learn in detail 76 materials, which are widely used in
interior visualization. We’ll deal with Blend materials, Vray dirt and other
advanced materials. In the tutorial block about lighting you’ll learn 6 types
of light settings in interior visualization, daylight, nightlight and combined
light. With real examples, you’ll get a step by step guide in making fine
interiors in 3d.
co-autor Anton Viborniy
- A specialist in the field of architectural planning and 3d visualization
- The founder of the Timedigital..org and archtutors..ru startup
- Over 30 completed projects and 5 years of 3d max work experience. A Masters degree in Architecture. Alumni of PGASA
- Has participated in "Autodesk day" as a Speaker and has read over 30 lectures for students majoring in Architectural Studies
co- autor Dmitrio Shuka
- Two Time Render.Ru Award Winner
- Published in the renowned CG Artist Magazine
- Author and Coauthor of more than 200 projects
- Published on FRONT PAGE – Europe’s Best Gallery EVERMOTION..ORG
WE WILL TELL YOU THE SECRETS OF THE PERFECT V-RAY SETTINGS
You will no longer have to spend nights testing scenes, neither will you experience problems with low quality images, long rendering, render noise.We will give you an algorithm that will quadruple your work speed.
WE WILL SHOW YOU THREE TYPES OF LIGHTING
You will have a complete guide for the vray sun + vray sky + vray physical camera lighting system.Different lighting types will make projects more diverse.Make your portfolio 3 times bigger.It will make your projects more alive and memorable.
You will learn to quickly make renders and enhance them in Photoshop.We will look many render channels, learn to correct colors and make your images have moods.You will have all the knowledge for render afterwork.
- NEW KNOWLEDGE WILL HELP YOU EARN MORE MONEY
- YOU WILL SPEND 4 TIMES LESS TIME
- YOUR PROJECTS WILL BEFIT THE HIGHEST 3D VISUALIZATION STANDARDS
- YOUR COLLEAGUES WILL NOTICE YOUR ADVANCES
After training you will be able to
- Have a starting salary of at least 3000 dollars per month.
- Work at any visualization studio.
- Be a successful Vip Client oriented Freelancer.
- Up your project level.
- Make your clients fall in love with your projects.
- Your projects will be displayed at the most prestigious 3D galleries.
- Make photorealistic images equal to those of the author
- Render very quickly.
- Make a high quality Afterwork.
- Professionally work with model bases.
- What is 3D visualization and its types
- How to become a professional
- Choosing software
- Choosing a Pc
- Correct scene element names
- “Hot” modificators and their settings
- User path
- Solving problems caused by bad geometry
- Rules of applying textures
- Uvw mapping
- Texturing Concrete
- Texturing wood
- Texturing cloth
- Main principles of setting the lights
- Vray sun+ Vray sky
- Vray Sun settings
- Day lighting
- Night Settings
- Three types of lights
- Principles of working with materials
- Finalizing your material work
- Tuning materials
- Fresnel reflection
- Color correction
- Types of materials
- Blend Material
- Multi/sub object
- Vray Light material
- Сreating widely used materials
- Dirty Glass
- Old wood
- Vray dirt
- Old Plaster
- Main Principles of working with Vray Cameras
- Focal length
- Custom Balance
- Shutter speed
- Angles for artistic views
- Angles for commercial views
- Angles for Architectural views
- Principles of Vray
- Common parameters
- Frame buffer
- Global switches
- Image sample Antialiasing filters
- Adaptive dmc
- Vray environment
- Color mapping
- Improving Global lighting performance
- indirect illumination
- Render preset
- Batch render
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Render Channels
- Render ID
- Z- depth
- Color correction
- Contrast and Brightness
- Streching your picture
- Logic of Afterworking in Photoshop Gamma