Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Made Easy
Learn the secrets that make Elements as powerful as full version of Photoshop in these Photoshop Elements 10 tutorials.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake these Photoshop Elements 10 Tutorials/Course.
Because of the advanced technology in today's cameras, it's never been easier to take high quality photos, and so many! But once it's time to put your images on your computer, the problems begin. What's the best way to organize them? How do you prepare them for online publishing or to print? Photoshop Elements 10 is Adobe's latest answer for home and small business customers, packing many of it's most useful high-end tools in one affordable program. But you have to know how it works to get results! In these hands-on Photoshop Elements 10 tutorials from InfiniteSkills, you will learn how to organize, edit and share your images with ease. You'll learn how to remove red eye, fix color issues, and do many of the things previously only possible in the full version of Photoshop costing hundreds of dollars. Led by multimedia expert and author Jerron Smith, you'll get practical advice on how to use Photoshop Elements to clear the digital clutter, streamline your workflow, and get fantastic results in your final, edited photos.
What You Will Learn in the Photoshop Elements 10 tutorials
- How to apply professional image editing and correction techniques to your digital and
- How to prepare and optimize images to be printed, shared online and backed up on
remote storage devices.
- How to work with layers, brushes and drawing tools to accomplish basic graphic design
- How to sort and organize large collections of photos based on custom keywords and
information already embedded in digital images.
Who Should Take This Course
- Amateur and home photographers looking to improve the quality of their images and
their workflow techniques.
- Small business owners and real estate / sales personnel who rely on high quality images
for their work with clients and customers.
- Anyone who wants to know how to get full Photoshop-quality results using a program
that costs a fraction of the price.
What People Are Saying
"This course was great. I thought since Elements was already pretty easy to use, I
wouldn't learn much. But these videos brought my capabilities to an entirely new level."
"I really got a lot out of these videos because of the way Jerron uses examples, instead of
speeding through menus everything was clearly laid out in steps onscreen. Thank you."
"Just what I needed...a very nice look at the main tools...with cool sections on camera raw
and panoramic merging that gave me more options even when shooting."