Update July 2015: Added lessons on how to publish hybrid apps with Cordova to iOS and Android using the Intel XDK tool
This course will guide you through the creation of games that run on iPhone, iPad, Android, Amazon and Desktop using the open source LimeJS HTML5 game development framework.
The course is a 100% video based tutorial so that you can see in real time how games are created from scratch. Several game demos of different game genres are included in this course.
You've always wanted to make your own games. Don't keep on postponing it. Start TODAY with HTML5 game development for iOS, Android and Amazon.
Some of the things you'll be learning here are:
- Creating a game that works on iPhone, iPad, Android, Amazon and Desktop
- Using the touchscreen in your games.
- Creating cool animations and transitions.
- Adding sound to your games.
- Creating your first spaceship game.
- Using 2D physics in your games.
- Creating a virtual pet game from scratch.
- Creating a farming game from scratch.
- BONUS TRACK: transform your game to a native app using Cordova and publish it to iOS and Android.
- BONUS TRACK 2: learn how to publish your HTML5 games to the Amazon Appstore so that you can get access to millions of potential customers.