SAP: A Guide for Beginners and End Users
Introduction to SAP ERP software and user training. by Jay Dhruv
Learn the basics of SAP with HD video instructions.
- Learn the following tips and tricks
- Know history of SAP company.
- what is ERP, what is ECC ?
- what are the core components/modules of SAP
- what are additional software offerings from SAP ?
- SAP Advantages and disadvantages
- Definition of SAP client
- SAP landscape
- SAP client server architecture
- How to logon to SAP
- How to print in SAP
- How to navigate in SAP ?
- Screen elements
- How to browse a table
- How to look at techical information for a field
- what is transaction
The course is demonstrated with live SAP system in easy to follow steps. You will also gain valuable insights into enterprise technology processes.
An oJAYo SAP training course is always
- Easy to follow
- Taught by an instructor who carries more than 15 years of SAP experience with numerous implementations.
- includes practical tips and best practices.
- continually growing which means over time you will receive numerous updates for a one time small payment.
- modular in design so you can easily move from topic to another for quick understanding.
This course is listed under Enterprise Applications and IT Security & Architecture Community