Learn the Fundamentals of Camtasia for Macintosh (v2). Then go beyond.
You will start with computer settings that will help make your screencasts more effective.
Next, you'll learn how to use Camtasia for Macintosh -- one of the "Big 3" video screen capture and editing software programs in the market used by professional screencasters and online learning professionals. But, your learning won't stop there.
Go Beyond the Basics
After you've learned the fundamentals, you'll continue with additional special topics and practical applications -- totaling over 7.5 hours across 24 lectures of "deep dive" training -- that will help you go beyond the classroom with a unique video screencast presentation style that will help you engage your learners, build authority and monetize your digital-know-how.
Delivered by a professional screencaster, online learning architect, and winner of the 2012 Techsmith Best In Category ScreenChamp award.
Special topics include:
- Production workflow
- The 2-column storyboard template (included!) for structuring your online presentations
- The determinants of audio quality and how to exploit them
- How to leverage the right audio filters to boost your audio using the powerful (and free) Audacity audio recorder/editor
- How to use the audio file to capture and sync visuals in your presentations with the audio you capture separately
- Alternate presentation formats and examples
- How to integrate the "iPad screencast effect" in your online presentations
- How to incorporate a compelling "picture-in-picture" web video that increases your audience's engagement with your online screencast presentation
- How to create a Camtasia for Macintosh assets library so you can store media elements that you're bound to re-use across multiple projects.
"Mel has a uniquely 'feet on the ground,' personable style with emphasis always being on the message rather than the messenger. The tutorials contain much more detail than the Techsmith tutorials and provide 'the back story' to many of the software features. An excellent course for screencasting beginners through to (almost) experts who want to learn to create videos up to corporate quality."
~ Richard Andrews, TTA Online Course Creator & Facilitator
"I had hired a college student as a marketing assistant to help me with other aspects of executing our marketing efforts but she had zero experience with video...One week later, Kristin was producing amazing videos... Mel delivers a comprehensive and intuitive learning style that is easy to follow for students with any level of experience."
~ Scott Schang, Broadview Mortgage Katella Team
Go beyond the classroom. Learn how to transform your live presentations, workshops and live training courses to a digitized format that's easily shared, easily consumed and potentially profitable.
Don't be boring. Learn to kick your online presentations up a notch from run-of-the-mill online presentations by overlaying quality audio and synchronizing live action web video to increase your audience's engagement.