Don't struggle with many hours of learning code.
This course covers the key features of Xcode, and teaches the basics for iOS app development using little code with Objective-C. Dedric explores the Xcode user interface; reviews the code editors, including version and assistant editors. The final chapter covers publishing your app to the app store.
CNET tech course of the year!
· Learning the iOS coding language Objective-C
· Icon & button optimization
· Adding objects & supporting files
· Exploring the code editors
· Making interface connections
· Creating an iPhone storyboard interface
· Testing your app for errors
· Publishing your app to the app store