Got projects? This course gives you the practical techniques you can use to get your work done - for software, or beyond. Outline
- Stakeholders: Including Customers and Users
- User Stories: Product Adaptation
- Prioritization, Estimation: Planning and Adapting
- Planning: Incremental Development
- Work-in-progress (WIP) + Quality
- Teamwork: Creating Shared Understanding
- Teamwork: Shift in Roles. +Distributed Teams I
- Feedback: Lean, scaling frameworks: Process & Project Adaptation
- Leadership: Culture & Mindset & History
After this course you will be able to
- Understand the values behind several Agile methods such as Scrum and Kanban
- Relate to your stakeholders (personae, story maps, some Innovation Games®)
- Document requirements (User Stories)
- Prioritize, Estimate, Plan, and Track your plans
Continuing Education Credits? (PDUs)
This course also aligns with the PMI-ACP® program so gives you some of the hours you need to qualify for their exam, as well as class C PDUs to maintain your existing PMI certification. This course by itself does not get you certified, but it makes you smarter in your quest to do so, or to simply enhance your skill at work.
To claim them go to PMI's CCRS PDU claim website, log in, report PDUs, select class C (Self directed learning), and enter Agile Dimensions or Udemy in the provider field. There are some limits on how many hours of each type you can use to renew your certification (for example, 15 of the 30, for example).
See ya on the forum!