Learning Autodesk® Maya® 2013
A Video Introduction
The perfect resource for 3D animation professionals and students
Learning how to use Autodesk's industry-leading Maya 3D animation and effects software just got a little easier, thanks to Learning Autodesk Maya 2013: A Video Introduction DVD. Competitively priced and professionally produced, it features eight hours of expert, step-by-step instruction from award-winning visual effects supervisor and author, Dariush Derahkshani. Immerse yourself in the dozens of high-definition video lessons and examples (1280x720), with optional full-screen mode) and practice as you go with downloadable files.
This unique video training software provides custom bookmarking, an intuitive interface for easy navigation, and professional examples. You can progress at your own pace, from any place - lessons are viewable on everything from laptops and PCs to smartphones and iPad and Android tablets. And, as an added bonus you get access to a streaming version of the videos that you can view from any computer with internet access.
- Shows beginners or professionals how to use or enhance their use of Autodesk Maya 2013
- Features eight hours of video instruction viewable on tablets, smartphones, and computers
- Gets you up to speed on Maya's core features and functions and includes hands-on exercises with downloadable files, so you put your new skills to use right away
- Teaches polygonal modeling, shading and texturing, keyframe and inverse-kinematic animation, and modeling with NURBS, subdivisions, and deformers
- Also covers light, rendering, and effects
Professionals and beginners alike who seek value-priced, short-course training on Maya will want to enroll in Learning Autodesk Maya 2013: A Video Introduction
Visit www.sybex.com and www.wiiley.com