August 11, 2017
WEEKLY UPDATE: "How to insert line numbers to a MS Word document" (for registered students only)
June 13, 2017
WEEKLY UPDATE: "How to Type Perfect Fractions in MS Word" (for registered students only)
June 5, 2017
"MS Word Random Placeholder Text Generation Methods" (for subscribed students only)
Technology works only if we have the right training and preparation. Learn the MS Word 2010 shortcuts and hot-keys quickly to increase your productivity. Do your work faster by selecting, moving, and manipulating text and images faster, thanks to the combination of hot-key moves explained in these videos.
Learn easy shortcut techniques like
- How to format paragraphs with power keystrokes
- How to change capitalization easily on-the-fly
- How to apply super- and sub-script in a split second
- How to use F-key shortcuts for super effects
- How to insert most-frequently used Word Fields with simple keystrokes
- How to move rows up and down in a Word table
- And more...
Watch your instructor use these shortcuts in real-time and then repeat the moves until they become second-nature.
These are obviously not all the shortcuts available in Microsoft Word 2010 but the ones your instructor, a Fortune 100 technical writer, uses on a daily basis. More videos will be added in the future to cover more techniques.
What did they say about this course....
- "Wow, I've used Word for 15+ years and I learned so much from this course. I think everyone should take this course, even if it is just as a refresher."
-- Darlene Almquist
- "I learnt some of these shortcuts as an editor at a market research firm. But these are way more comprehensive and useful than those. I did have my share of 'Ooh' and 'Aha' moments! If you regularly use Word for creating documents, this course in keyboard shortcuts will boost your efficiency tenfold."
-- Nikhil Khandekar
- "To be honest, I didn't know the shortcuts at all before taking this course. Now I know. :)"
-- Chocolate Lu
SUPPLEMENTARY PDFs: Most lectures have downloadable PDFs listing the shortcuts described in the videos. Click the second-from-left button (with down arrow on it) on the upper-right corner of the lecture screen to access these PDF document.
Subscribe today to increase your productivity and mastery over the world's most popular text editing platform.