How to Edit HDR Photos Like a Pro
Learn how I use Photoshop & Photomatix to create photos that have been featured on Apple and The Washington Post.
Do you get really frustrated when your images don't come out the way you want them to look?
Do you ever feel like you aren’t harnessing the true power of Photoshop or HDR software?
Do your photos end up looking too grungy?
I’m Angela Pan, a professional Landscape Photographer from Washington DC that specializes in HDR. My work has been featured in Apple, The Washington Post, ABC, NBC and the TravelChannel..
I will teach you everything I know about editing HDR photos (learnt from reading tons of books and attending expensive photo workshops) in this 1 hour, 13 videos course.
Awesome HDR Skills You’ll Learn in this Course:
- Spotting Imperfections in your Photos
- Crop like a Pro: Drastically Improve your Composition by Knowing What to Remove
- HDR De-Ghosting: Get Rid of the Pesky Blurriness caused by Moving Objects
- Nik Color Efex Pro: The Secret Weapon to Photos w/ Amazing Color and Detail
- Leverage the Power of Adobe Bridge to Simplify how you Work
- Tone Mapping - Color Saturation
- Tone Mapping - Luminosity
- Tone Mapping - Details Contrast
- Tone Mapping - Lighting Adjustments
- Tone Mapping - Smooth Highlights
- Tone Mapping - White Point
- Tone Mapping - Black Point
- Tone Mapping - Gamma
- Tone Mapping - Temperature
- How to use Adobe Bridge
- How to Get Rid of Dust Spots
- Nik Color Efex Pro - Contrast
- Nik Color Efex Pro - Color
- Levels, Curves and Color Balance
- Getting Rid of Noise
- Sharpening your Image
A Video Course is WAY Better than Reading a Book (esp. when you’re Editing Photos)
Courses are so much better than book learning when it comes to photography, and here’s why:
- Screen Capture so you can follow along and see exactly what I’m doing (instead of trying to follow in a book, then switching back/forth to your computer)
- Skimming a Big BORING Book Sucks - this video course gets to the good stuffwithout leaving any of the important stuff out.
- You can Ask Me Questions - if you get stuck, you can actually contact me via comments/emails and I’ll get back to you.
- Seeing it Happen is Wayyy Cooler - when you’re watching me edit photos in ‘real-life’, and see them go from blah-to-AWESOME, it will get you super-excited to apply these techniques to your own photos
Here’s a complete list of everything we’ll cover:
- How to Envision your Final Results
- Reduce Noise
- Reduce Chromatic Aberrations
- Selective Deghosting
- Tone Mapping - Strength
100% Self-paced Video Course
Follow me on your own time, at your own pace and on your own computer as I walk you through using Photoshop, Photomatix and Nik Color Efex Pro to edit your HDR photos.
And...if you get stuck, you can contact me via the Comments section or Email.
- Videos that walk you through how to use Photoshop, Photomatix and Nik Color Efex Pro to edit your HDR photos.
- Sample Photos I use in the videos so you can follow along
- Coupon Codes for Photomatix
Length of time it will take to complete the course
- Over 13 lectures and an hour worth of content!