This one-day course moves beyond the basics to help you take your web development skills to the next level. Learn how to integrate well-designed themes and templates, build responsive pages that look great on both desktop and mobile, and make the whole thing load faster for your visitors.
- Responsive design with HTML5 Boilerplate, Initializr, and Bootstrap
- How to use Themeforest and 99 Designs to make your site look great
- Web Typography with Google Fonts
- Intermediate-level styling with CSS
- Page Speed Optimization
- Demos of LAMP stack, Meteor.js, and Ruby on Rails
- Extras: Mailchimp responsive emails, intro to Github Pages and Jekyll, Comments with Facebook and Disqus