Learn 2D cross-platform game development with Construct 2 and start creating your own video games today!
Start building your own 2D video games without having any prior experience in programming or game creation. This complete course is designed for the absolute beginners and everyone who is passionate about creating their own cross-platform games as fast as possible. This course will teach you how to create a complete platformer game from scratch. It is divided into two sections; section 1 teaches you the basics while section 2 moves on to more advanced features and techniques.
About Construct 2:
Construct 2 is a cross-platform game creation system/engine developed by (Scirra Ltd) that won the 1st Annual International Best Game Creator Award of 2014. This engine allows anyone to create games easily and publish them on multiple platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux, HTML5, Wii U, Facebook, Amazon Appstore and much more) without writing a single line of code.
- 19 High Quality (HD) Step-By-Step Video Tutorials.
- Over 150+ minutes of High Quality Video Content.
- Complete Comprehensive Written Manuals.
- Complete Workshop Files (.capx), Graphics and Resources.
What You Will Learn From This Course?
- Adding Parallax and Animation
- Creating Objects with Basic AI
- Tracking Objects and Finding Paths
- Creating and Adjusting New Effects
- Shooting and Spawning Objects
- Adding Scores and Energies
- Mastering the Use of Variables and Instance Variables
- Defining Logical Statements and Grouping Events
- Adding Music and Sound Effects
- Creating and Adding New Levels
- Adding Load and Save Features to Your Game
- Creating Buttons, Menus and Title Screens
- Testing and Publishing Your Game on Multiple Platforms
After completing this course, you will be able to build and sell your own video games on several platforms like Web (HTML), Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and much more without restrictions.