Almost 7,000 STUDENTS in less than 6 MONTHS! ........... AND more than 52 REVIEWS and RATINGS!
- Initial price is $299, but will next increase to $399 (Jan 1st 2016)
- New lectures and updates
- Full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee
- More than 12,000 students joined my courses and 40+ FIVE star reviews
Christos Pittis learned the hard way what to doâ€”and what not to doâ€”to build a lower-cost business website that returns great results. He's a sought-after teacher of business skills, and in this video course, he provides step-by-step instructions on how you can build an excellent cost-saving website of your own.
Pittis teaches what he calls â€œthe freelancing method."
This involves using an online job marketplace, such as oDesk, to assemble a team of specialists who will design and implement the website you need to grow your business. Through features such as clear, concise instructions, bullet lists, and screenshots, this easy-to-use video course guides you through the details.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Who has legal rights to the work a freelancer produces
- Drawing up a contract
- Why it's best to divide the website development project between different freelancers
- The benefits of working with a website freelance team
- Getting started on oDesk
- Hiring a website adviser
- Freelancer roles
With Pittis as your trusted guide, you will gain valuable tips and proven strategies to help you get your business website up and producing results in less timeâ€”and with less financial output.