Almost 7,000 STUDENTS in less than 6 MONTHS! ........... AND more than 52 REVIEWS and RATINGS!
- Initial price is $299, but will next increase to $399 (Jan 1st 2016)
- New lectures and updates
- Full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee
- More than 12,000 students joined my courses and 40+ FIVE star reviews
Christos Pittis learned the hard way what to do—and what not to do—to build a lower-cost business website that returns great results. He's a sought-after teacher of business skills, and in this video course, he provides step-by-step instructions on how you can build an excellent cost-saving website of your own.
Pittis teaches what he calls “the freelancing method."
This involves using an online job marketplace, such as oDesk, to assemble a team of specialists who will design and implement the website you need to grow your business. Through features such as clear, concise instructions, bullet lists, and screenshots, this easy-to-use video course guides you through the details.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Who has legal rights to the work a freelancer produces
- Drawing up a contract
- Why it's best to divide the website development project between different freelancers
- The benefits of working with a website freelance team
- Getting started on oDesk
- Hiring a website adviser
- Freelancer roles
With Pittis as your trusted guide, you will gain valuable tips and proven strategies to help you get your business website up and producing results in less time—and with less financial output.