HTML5 Mobile Game Development with Phaser
What if you could make games for iOS, Android and the web using the technologies you already know and love?
Learn game development by creating an infinite runner similar to Jetpack Joyride!
By following the Learn by Doing approach that you find in all ZENVA courses, we’ll put together an infinite runner game, similar to the iOS best-seller Jetpack Joyride.
What you will learn in this course:
- Preloading your game assets such as images, sound and JSON files.
- Creating an infinite runner with parallax effect.
- Adding text and working with user input (touchscreen and mouse).
- Animating characters and enemies.
- Working with 2D physics.
- Showing the high scores in a scoreboard.
- Adding sound effects and music to your game.
- How to make your game juicy, going belong a simple playable demo.