Cisco Security Training is rapidly becoming
some of the most valuable training in the IT field. Passing the exam is
not enough - you need some real world examples and labs. Here we go
then. Learn what you really need to know about Network Security:
VPNs, ASA Firewalls, UTM devices, Wireless security, Radius and Tacacs,
Two-factor authentication... and much more. Now includes ASA FirePower Services.
- NO BORING and useless topics
- 12 hours of real world videos
- When things go wrong... I keep recording
- How to troubleshoot VPNs
- ASA Firewalls (configuration, failover, dual ISPs...)
- UTM devices
- Wireless security (WPA Enterprise)
- DoS and Man-in-the-middle Attacks
- Challenges and GNS3/Packet Tracer labs
- Monitoring Tools and Remote Support Software
- A lot of real world examples
This training is great if you are studying
towards CCNA Sec (210-260) or you are certified already. Comptia
Security+ and Microsoft engineers will benefit as well. If you are
interested in security, this is the right place for you.
This training is unique as it shows you real
world examples and goes beyond CCNA Security topics to cover a lot of
interesting topics that you need to know (e.g. wireless security, remote
support, ASA Failover etc.).
Remember: hiring managers view network security
training as crucial for many IT jobs. It is not enough to pass an exam,
you have to know what you are doing.
Real World Training is what you need to understand different areas of Network Security.