These videos cuts goes straight to the point and educates on the things you need to know to manage a F5 LTM device. This is an introduction level course, however experienced load balancing engineers can also learn something new from this video as i will touch on key knowledge areas on the LTM device to get your device up and running in no time whiles maintaining a level of comfortability navigating through the F5 LTM device like a boss. After completion of this video, you will:
- Understand what a load balancer is.
- Learn to speak the F5 lingo
- How to connect and license an F5 LTM device fresh out of the box
- Know how to assisgn IP address to theLTM device for network communication
- Be able to configure a Virtual server
- Configure a Pool
- Create Monitors
- Configure Nodes
- Configure Monitors
- How to Terminate SSL on the LTM using Profiles
- And how to configure a pair of LTM in Active - Standby
All leading closer to becoming a F5 administrator or even using this material as a quick refresher for your job.