In this course we will talk about storage concepts and we will learn step by step how to build a free ISCSI Storage Area Network with openfiler.
By the end of this course you'll have a good knowledge about Storage Area Network and you will be able to implement the ISCSI Storage Area Network in a lot of projects.
You need no prior knowledge to benefit from this course. You will be guided step by step using a logical and systematic approach.
Here is what you will learn by taking Storage Area Network with Openfiler Linux
- Introduction about storage technologies
- Storage Area Network Vs Network Attached Storage
- How to install Openfiler Linux system
- Discover features,menus and functions of each button in the management page
- How to configure storage devices
- How to create LUN and assign it to host
- ISCSI concept ( ISCSI-Target & Initiator )
- Basic concept of LVM
- Backup & Restore system configurations
- Demo from scratch to build ISCSI Storage Area Network
- How to add more protection layer by using RAID
watch to understand & apply excersies to learn