Generate Residual Revenue
One of the hidden secrets of launching a successful online business is with a membership websites. However, few people are taking advantage of this great opportunity that could easily and instantly change their finances.
There are so many benefits of creating your own membership website. Let's take a look at three of them:
1. Undisputed Champion
As the number of user online continues to grow, so will the competition. We see everyday how a names startups join the scene and immediately change the game. In order to be seen as a leader in your industry/niche, you need to start your own membership website. By releasing new content on a regular basis, whenever people in your industry are looking for soemething, you'll be the FIRST person they come to.
2. Residual Income
As your membership grows, so does your revenue. One of the biggest benefits of having a membership website is the ability to sit back and collect money from the same (and new) people month after month...WITHOUT breaking any sweat.
3. Access Anywhere
With a membership website, you don't have to be at a physical location to manage your business. As long as you can get online (regardless of where you are in the world), you can manage your business. This means you can be on vacation and STILL make money.
What This Course Is About
This course will give you ALL the tools you need to build a solid membership website. Some of the features includes:
Create and sell subscription plans
- Plan can be Free or Paid (require payment).
- Plan can be active in number of days or lifetime.
- Recurring subscription plan is supported. For recurring subscription plan, you can also setup trial price and trial duration.
Easy Renew and Upgrade Membership
Subscribers who has active membership on your site can easy renew their membership to extend active time or upgrade their membership to a higher level subscription plans
Urls Access Restriction
Beside using Joomla ACL to restrict access to restricted resources, you can also restrict access to any pages on your site by entering Urls of these pages to URL access settings box when you create/edit subscription plans
Multiple urls are possible.
- Each url must be entered on one line without www.
- Only active subscribers of this subscription plan can access to these urls.
- When users (who don't have active subscription) try to access to a restricted page, the system will redirect them to the subscription plans page and ask them to sign up for a plan in order to access to that page.
- The page which users will be redirected to when they don't have permission cab be configurable.
- Invoice PDF.
- Generate unique Membership ID for each subscriber.
- Coupon Code and Tax support.
- Display subscription plans in a Joomla article.
- Build in translation function.
Restrict access to Part of Joomla article.
You can use Content Restriction plugin to restrict access to part of Joomla article (for example, you can just show intro text to Public users and only allow the full text be viewable by active subscribers).
Learn the most effective ways that thousands of people have used to increase instantly increase their membership. These are industry tested and proven ways and are guaranteed to work 100%.
Integrate With Non Joomla Websites
Don't have a Joomla website? No problem. You can integrate this with a non Joomla website easily.
How Do I Sign Up?
To take this course, click on the "Take this course" at the top of the page. Signing up only takes a few seconds.