This is an in-depth Training Course that gives you all the skills needed for working as a Linux Administrator. You will learn about the Red Hat System, installation, managing the boot processes, performing various operations, understanding Linux Kernel, testing and debugging.
What you will learn in this Training Course?
- Linux installation and initialization
- Linux user administration, services & utilities
- Server configuration, shell scripting & Kerberos
- NFS with RPC letting remote hosts to mount file systems
- SMB and SMTP service and virtualization
- Advanced networking concepts and security
- Database configuration and kickstart installation
Who should go for this training course?
- Software developers, IT professionals
- Linux developers and administrators
What are the prerequisites for taking this training course?
There are no prerequisites for taking this training course.
Why should you take this advanced training course in Linux?
Linux is one of the most important pieces of software code in existence today that is powering some of the biggest companies on earth. Since it is open source it is always updated, secure and can be configured as per the individual needs of the organization. This training in Linux advanced features trains you to take on increasingly important roles in the corporate world.