This is Combo Training Course that includes the in-depth study of JBPM and Drools, along with the detailed study of Service-oriented Architecture. It includes JBPM external integration, Drools architecture and programming, SOA implementation, study of ESB, Mule ESB and integrating Mule ESB with JBPM.
What you will learn in this Training Course?
- Learn about JBPM console and web app
- Understand Drools Fusion, Expert and integration with JBPM
- Study IBPM – Persistence
- Learn about SOA in an organizational scenario
- Learn about Drools querying, monitoring and dashboard
- Work on logical development framework for SOA
- Study how to install Mule Enterprise Service Bus
- Define set of services for successful SOA implementation
Who should take this Training Course?
- Application Developers & Architects, Middleware programmers
- Business Process Managers, SOA Developers, Business Analysts
What are the prerequisites for taking this Training Course?
Having a basic knowledge of Java is useful but not mandatory.