About Solr Training Course
This Intellipaat Lucene Solr training provides you with the skills needed to work with Apache Solr which is an efficient open source platform for searching and indexing websites and files. Some of the major topics covered in this Apache Solr training are introduction to Apache Lucene, Solr Installation, Solr Search, Sorting, Indexing and Updating schemas. You will also learn about the Apache Solr Cloud and its features.
What you will learn in this Solr Certification Training Course?
- Learn the concepts of Apache Solr and its advantages
- Understand scalable, fault-tolerant features of Solr
- Apache SolrCloud configuration for distributed indexing and search
- Use Solr4 on a NoSQL store
- Real time search and indexing ideas
- SolrCloud cluster load balancing
- Monitor, scale, maintain and tune SolrCloud
- Real life Apache Solr projects
Who should take this Solr Training Course?
- Apache Solr professionals who want greater insights
- Software Developers, Project Managers , IT Architects and Mainframe Professionals
- Search Analysts and System Administrators
- Graduates wanting to learn Apache Solr
What are the prerequisites for learning Apache Solr?
You will need a basic knowledge of Java for learning Apache Solr.
Why should you take Solr Training?
- Poor data quality costs US businesses up to $600 billion annually – TDWI
- Big Data Analytics to reach $13.95 Billion by 2017 – MarketsandMarkets
- Apache Solr Implementation Expert in United States can earn $105,000 – indeed.com
The Apache Solr is an open source platform for querying and indexing of websites. It is highly scalable and fault-tolerant as part of the Apache SolrCloud. Having the right skills and certification can help individuals to get high paying jobs in this domain.