Foundation Course in Big Data Analytics in association with IBM is an online Instructor Led Training Course for students and working professionals in any industry. As a part of this course, participants will get an in-depth understanding of Big data & Hadoop using IBM InfoSphere BigInsight tool. This course teaches HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Flume, etcWatch Module Sample recording for free. Try before you buy!
IBM Big Data Hadoop Tutorial
About IBM Big Data Hadoop Training Course
IBM Career Education (CE)-Foundation Course in Big Data Analytics is a hands-on training course for those who want a foundation of IBM InfoSphere BigInsights. It will provide an overview of IBM’s Big Data strategy along with more detailed and descriptive information on Hadoop technology. The course also presents concepts required by System Administrator to work with Hadoop Distributed File system and concepts of MapReduce required by a developer. It provides learners an introduction to scheduling capabilities of Hadoop and how to use Oozie to control workflows and use Flume to load data into HDFS.
After completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the need and importance of Big Data
- Describe functions and features of IBM InfoSphere BigInsights
- List the capabilities of Hadoop and HDFS
- Administer HDFS effectively
- Describe the use of Map Reduce
- Understand the process of setting up a Hadoop cluster
- Manage job execution
- Understand &Explain Oozie workflows
- Describe scenarios for loading data into HDFS
- Professionals who want to build career in Big Data & Analytics
- Students from B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/ME/MCA or any other disciplines enthusiastic about learning Big data & Analytics
- Programming Developers and System Administrators
- Basic knowledge of Linux will be beneficial
The suggested duration for completing this course is 25 Hours.
Why Take this Course?
- Virtual Live Instructor-led training by subject matter experts carrying more than 12 yrs industry experience.
- 70% of extensive learning through hands-on exercises and assignments along with exposure to live project.
- 24*7 dedicated support for a lifetime.
- Online e-learning course access for 1 year