Microstrategy Administration Training
Our MicroStrategy admin certification training course lets you master MicroStrategy Administration. We provide the best online classes to help you learn MicroStrategy architecture, database connections, Cube, clustering, security models. Work on real world projects.
About Microstrategy Admin Training Course
What you will learn in this MicroStrategy Administration Training Course ?
- Master Microstrategy Administration and Architecture
- Learn Microstrategy Installation and Configuration in detail
- Get the differences between Caches and Cubes
- Study about iServer and use it in Command line
- Work with Microstrategy data warehouse and administration activities
- Learn about Microstrategy Reporting and Analytics
- Use Microstrategy processes to create ODBC connection
- Learn about Microstrategy security and warehouse authentication
- Learn Microstrategy Narrowcast and Microstrategy Object Manager
- Prepare for MicroStrategy Certified Application Administrator Exam
Who should take this MicroStrategy Admin Training Course?
- Data warehousing and Business Intelligence Professionals, Business Analysts
- System Administrators, Testing professionals, Mainframe Professionals
- Those aspiring for a career in Microstrategy and Business Intelligence
What are the prerequisites for taking this MicoStrategy Admin Training Course?Anybody can take up this course regardless of their skills.
Why should you take this Microstrategy Administration Online Training?
- The global Business Intelligence and Analytics Software Market to reach $26.78 billion by 2019 – prnewswire.com
- Worldwide 7,129 companies are using Microstrategy – discovery.hgdata.com
- A Microstrategy Business Intelligence Developer can make $117,000 – indeed.com
MicroStrategy Admin Course ContentGetting started with MicroStrategy Administration, its Architecture and Server definitions and ConnectivityWhat is MicroStrategy?, Microstrategy Architecture, Two-tier architecture, Three-tier architecture, Four-tier architecture, Report Execution Flow, Element browsing, Object browsing, Clustering, ODBC connection creation, ODBC drivers for MSTR, ODBC data source administration, Server definition windows, Project source, Web and I server ConnectivityWorking with Database Connections, Admin Interface , Caches and CubesDatabase Instance, Commands to create dl,dc and dL, Health center, Master health agent, Admin Interface, Components of MSTR, How to restart Server?, Administration menu, History list messages, History list setting, Caching, Report Cache flow, Reporting caching example, Intelligent cubes, Difference bw cubes and caches, Intelligent cubes example, Monitor intelligent cube, Intelligent cube statusCreating Intelligent Cubes and understanding Clustering, Caching and Scheduling in MicroStrategyIncremental refresh of intelligent cubes, Intelligent cube refresh settings, Dynamic Sourcing, How to create intelligent cube?, Clustering, Clustering in microstrategy, Cluster Node Monitor, Caching in clustering, Local Caching, Pros and cons of Local Caching, Centralized Caching, Scheduling, Time based Schedule, Command manager Script to trigger events, History list subscriptions, Microstrategy distribution Services, Transmitters, Generic email device, File Device, Email delivery notification, SecurityUnderstanding MicroStrategy Security Model, Security Filters, Web Administration and Web PreferencesControlling access to the data, Scenario: Normal, connection mapping scenario, Creating and assigning configuration mapping, Warehouse authentication, Security filters, Apply filter on an attribute, Controlling access to application, How to directly assigning privileges to users/groups?, Command manager commands, Access control list permissions, ACL(Access control list), Microstrategy web:Administration, Web Preferences,diagnostics,License managerCreating Data Mart Reports and understanding PersonalizationDATA Mart report creation, Edit the subscriptionIntroduction to Narrowcast Administration, Narrowcast Server Configuration and Updating Intelligence ServerNarrowcast server, Narrowcast server components, Narrowcast Administrator, Delivery Engine, Subscription portal, Narrowcast server Configure, Service components, Registering the target system, Update Intelligence server Reference, Upgrading the copied narrowcast server, How to Update Repository?Introduction to MicroStrategy Object ManagerObject ManagerMicroStrategy Admin ProjectProject – MicroStrategy Cube Administration, Maintenance and SecurityIn this project you will be working on MicroStrategy intelligent cubes which are multi-dimensional cubes that is shared as a single in-memory copy. Learn to create email and file subscriptions using Intelligent Cubes, perform reporting and data analysis, work with Server and automate administrative tasks with MicroStrategy Command Manager, secure and configure user groups. Upon completion of the project you will be well-versed in administrating, maintaining and securing MicroStrategy.
This course is listed under Data Centre Management , Development & Implementations , Data & Information Management , Networks & IT Infrastructure and Project & Service Management Community