About Linux Administration Training Course
Master the Concepts of Red Hat System and Red hat Manager (RPM) by learning Linux Administration for Red HatThis is an in-depth Training Course that gives you all the skills needed for working as a Linux Administrator. You will learn about the Red Hat System, installation, managing the boot processes, performing various operations, understanding Linux Kernel, testing and debugging.
What you will learn in this Linux Administration Training Course?
- Introduction to Linux Operating System
- Linux Command execution
- Manage Linux boot processes
- Work with FHS and /etc/ directory
- Assign IP Address and configure and test IPV6 connectivity
- Understand NFS Server connection and restoration of backup
- SAMBA Server configuration
- Learn how to add or remove Linux Kernel Modules.
Who should take this Linux Admin Training Course?
- Software Engineers and IT professionals
- Linux Developers and Administrators
What are the prerequisites for taking this Linux Admin Online Training Course?
There are no essentials to learn Linux administration.
Why should you take this Linux Administration Training Course?
Linux is a powerful open source operating system that is being used by a large section of the corporate world. This OS ensures that you have the power to configure, manage, and secure your systems. Taking this Training Course will help you take on high-paying jobs in the corporate world as a Linux Administrator.