Cloud computing is reshaping the way we think about data centers and deploy our infrastructure, and it's just getting started. The cloud computing revolution started only about a decade ago when Amazon launched Amazon Web Services (AWS), and today it's one of the fastest growing industries on earth. In this deep-dive into AWS you'll get an in-depth look at the de facto monitoring and alerting service offered by AWS called CloudWatch.
- Access 45 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Deep dive into EC2, RDS, EBS, ELB, & many other services offered by AWS
- Learn how to monitor the key metrics available for each service
- Find out how to setup alarms for certain thresholds
- Get real-time alerts from AWS & take pro-active measures to ensure AWS infrastructure is performing at peak level
Manuj Aggarwal is an entrepreneur, investor and a technology enthusiast. He likes startups, business ideas, and high-tech anything. He likes to work on hard problems and get his hands dirty with cutting edge technologies. In the last few years, Manuj has been a business owner, technical architect, CTO, coder, startup consultant, and more.
Currently, Manuj is the principal consultant, architect and CTO of a small software consulting company TetraNoodle Technologies based in Vancouver, Canada working with various startups on some cutting edge and interesting problems.
He has been in the software industry since 1997 and has worked with early stage businesses to Fortune 100 mega corporations. With proficiency in creating innovative architectures and solutions, Manuj has emerged as a professional who knows how to balance these solutions against cost, schedule, function, quality, and other business considerations.
He is passionate about sharing the knowledge he has acquired over the years. He is particularly interested in helping technical and non-technical entrepreneurs, founders and co-founders of tech startups. Manuj strives to bring courses which provide practical know-how and advice about designing, architecting, optimizing and executing on your next big idea. Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption