Interested in creating VR games but don't know where to start? In this course, you'll put together a simple game while covering the building process in Unity for all the main VR platforms. That includes Google Cardboard, Gear VR, Oculus, and HTC Vive. By course's end, you'll have an understanding of what it takes to build VR games with Unity.
- Access 14 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Build a flying platform demo
- Learn some performance & optimization techniques
- Develop a script to look around in the editor
Software developer and founder of ZENVA, since 2012, Pablo Farias Navarro has been teaching online how to create games, apps and websites to over 200,000 students through the Udemy and Zenva Academy platforms, and created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel.
Pablo is a member of the Intel Innovator Program in the Asia Pacific, and has run live programming workshops in San Francisco, Brisbane and Bangalore. He holds a Master in Information Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile. Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Instant digital redemption