The Arduino Uno is exceptional, but eventually you will learn that it is not enough for more advanced projects. However, there are more powerful alternatives to Uno, and in this course you'll be introduced to some of the best currently available advanced Arduino boards. You'll discuss what is special about each one, how you can use them in your projects, and what to look out for when you migrate from the Arduino Uno.
- Access 72 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about advanced debugging & editing tools, cloud-based automation, & Arduino-PC collaboration
- Cover Arduino Mega 2560, Arduino Due, Arduino 101, Arduino Zero, & Arduino Galileo Gen 2
- Discuss Atmel Studio, Atmega Atmel-ICE, Temboo, & Processing
Peter Dalmaris is Chief Explorer at Tech Explorations. He is fascinated by technology because of its ability to make amazing things happen, and science because of its ability to make nature transparent. He is an Electrical and Computer Engineer, has a PhD (most of which was spent reading philosophy of knowledge) and a couple of Masters in Information Systems. He has been a lecturer for over 13 years in a variety of IT (and occasionally management) subjects. During this time, he has developed a hands-on teaching style, whereby he invites and challenges his students to learn by doing. He has taught thousands of students in dozens of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Peter is also a software developer at Futureshock Enterprises, making applications using Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and iOS. Peter has been an electronics enthusiast since he remembers himself when he wrecked his sister's digital watch and his parents VCR. He replaced the watch but managed to fix the VCR. Now, he is particularly fascinated by the rapid prototyping opportunities that the Arduino and similar platforms has brought about. He lives in Sydney, Australia. Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels