Never heard about bitcoin mining? No worries, this course starts at the very basics. You'll learn all the terminology associated with the mining process, the hardware involved, and much more. You'll also be briefed about the SHA, which is an algorithm used to implement bitcoin mining. Ultimately, you'll get down to brass tacks of using Raspberry Pi to mine bitcoin and make real money.
- Access 15 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn about the blockchain through examples
- Understand what a bitcoin wallet is & how to get one for yourself
- Set up an account for bitcoin mining & sync your bitcoin wallet to it
- Discover the hardware components required for a bitcoin mining setup
- Get a step-by-step explanation of the mining process using Linux commands
Venkatesh Varadachari is the founder of Money-Wizards Global Pte Ltd, that owns the education brands Money-Wizards, PiWizards and Scratch Ninja. Venkatesh believes that knowledge should be made available to people in all walks of life. Venkatesh also believes in the power of education to transform lives. He has an MBA from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
He also has a degree in Electrical Engineering from Madras University and a Masters in Financial Engineering from National University of Singapore. Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption