In this course, you'll be walked through the steps of creating an ArmBot from scratch. With Raspberry Pi Zero, you can build and wirelessly control this robot! By course's end, you'll have a nuanced understanding of robotics with Raspberry Pi, and be ready to build your own robot.
- Access 25 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the concept of H-bridge & how to reverse polarity using it
- Learn how a simple servo motor can be used to design a complex robotic arm
- Implement degrees of freedom into a project
Venkatesh Varadachari is the founder of Money-Wizards Global Pte Ltd, that owns the education brands Money-Wizards, PiWizards and Scratch Ninja. Venkatesh believes that knowledge should be made available to people in all walks of life. Venkatesh also believes in the power of education to transform lives. He has an MBA from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
He also has a degree in Electrical Engineering from Madras University and a Masters in Financial Engineering from National University of Singapore. Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption