Raspberry Pi is one of the most powerful Internet of Things tools on the market, and offers nearly endless programming and computing possibilities. This introductory course is perfect for beginners, and teaches you how to use Raspberry Pi as a computer. By building two complete projects, you'll learn how you can use this powerful little computer to effect physical things.
- Access 36 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Create a fully functional computer running on the Raspbian operating system
- Write a Python program to create a simple number guessing game
- Get up to speed w/ simple Linux commands & Python
- Light up your Christmas tree w/ intricate light patterns by controlling Raspberry Pi
Venkatesh Varadachari is the founder of Money-Wizards Global Pte Ltd, that owns the education brands Money-Wizards, PiWizards and Scratch Ninja. Venkatesh believes that knowledge should be made available to people in all walks of life. Venkatesh also believes in the power of education to transform lives. He has an MBA from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
He also has a degree in Electrical Engineering from Madras University and a Masters in Financial Engineering from National University of Singapore. Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption