Everybody loves their filters, and in this course you'll learn how to build your very own, just like your favorites on Instagram and Snapchat. You'll build an app that allows you to load a photo, edit its contrast, brightness, and gray-scale, and then create and apply custom filters. In addition to the practical construction, you'll also delve into the Python theory behind it all.
- Access 27 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss concepts such as matrices, color models, brightness, contrast, & convolution from a mathematical perspective
- Install Virtual Box
- Perform matrix operations using Numpy & OpenCV
- Discover a variety of Python libraries
Software developer and founder of ZENVA. Since 2012, Pablo Farias Navarro has been teaching online how to create games, apps and websites to over 150,000 students through the Udemy and Zenva Academy platforms, and created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel.
Pablo is a member of the Intel Innovator Program in the Asia Pacific, and has run live programming workshops in San Francisco, Brisbane and Bangalore. Pablo holds a Master in Information Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile. Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption