Upgrade your skills and become a more efficient developer by incorporating Angular.js, Google's supported web application library, into your projects. In this course, you'll learn how to use Angular.js from scratch so that you can create more user-friendly web apps, Single Page Applications (SPA), and interactive websites.
- Access 30 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to use Angular.js to save time, create better projects, & give your users a better experience
- Create a full SPA from scratch
- Cloud-enable your SPA so that you can connect it to any kind of back-end
- Architecture a SPA w/ modules, controllers, & services
- Add URL routes to your client-side SPA
- Access live examples at the end of each coding lesson
Software developer and founder of ZENVA, since 2012, Pablo Farias Navarro has been teaching online how to create games, apps and websites to over 200,000 students through the Udemy and Zenva Academy platforms, and created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel.
Pablo is a member of the Intel Innovator Program in the Asia Pacific, and has run live programming workshops in San Francisco, Brisbane and Bangalore. He holds a Master in Information Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile. Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption