If you have a busy schedule, but have been itching to learn the ins-and-outs of Linux, this is the course for you. In just 12 hours, the instructor not only introduces you to the basics of Linux, but dives into advanced concepts and techniques. Master the Linux Command Line and become a true power user in just 12 hours total.
- Learn the most important Linux concepts & commands w/ 72 lectures and 12 hours of content
- Benefit from this course w/ zero previous experience
- Understand new concepts, commands & jargon
- Learn how to access a Linux server
- Understand what a Linux distribution is & which one to choose
- Navigate the file system layout of Linux systems
- Customize your shell prompt
- Use aliases, tab completion & your shell history to be more efficient
- and much more!
Jason Cannon is a professional system administrator, consultant, and author. Jason started his career as a Unix and Linux System Engineer in 1999. Since that time he has utilized his Linux skills at companies such as Xerox, UPS, Hewlett-Packard, and Amazon.com. Additionally, he has acted as a technical consultant and independent contractor for small businesses and Fortune 500 companies. Jason has professional experience with CentOS, RedHat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, and Ubuntu. He has used several Linux distributions on personal projects including Debian, Slackware, CrunchBang, and others. In addition to Linux, Jason has experience supporting proprietary Unix operating systems including AIX, HP-UX, and Solaris. He enjoys teaching others how to use and exploit the power of the Linux operating system. He is also the author of the books "Linux for Beginners" and "Command Line Kung Fu." Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels