You do a lot with your iPhone apps, but wouldn't it be cool to build your own apps, as well? The best way to learn is by doing and this course will throw you into the fire, teaching you how to create your own iOS 10 apps in Xcode 8 and Objective-C, from concept to submission to the App Store. You'll utilize brand new features as well as cross-platform standards as you iron down the basics of mobile app development and start working towards new career possibilities.
- Access 104 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Xcode 8, iOS 10, Interface Builder, Simulator, & project types
- Get a full guide to creating full featured apps in Objective-C
- Create over 20 real iOS 10 apps in both Xcode 8 & Objective-C
- Discover how to build for universal device & screen size support
- Earn ad revenue & incorporate in-app purchases to get paid on your apps
- Learn Core Data & camera support applications
Aaron Caines is the founder of Geeky Lemon Development, Aaron started programming at a young age experimenting with HTML and website design which lead him to study Graphic Design to further his ability, He has been programming full time for the past 7 Years, Creating a vast amount of apps for iOS 10 with many more in development.
Since Late 2010 Aaron started to create online video tutorials teaching the art of iOS 10 development for beginners to experts and feels the same satisfaction as he does when making his own iOS Apps.
Aaron's expertise come in Photoshop, Xcode, HTML, Objective-C, Swift 3 and C+. Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption