Normal Joomla articles give you a title and body. In contrast, K2 allows you to add videos, image galleries, fields, files, multiple authors and much more.In the first part of the class you'll learn how to set up and configure K2.
In the second part of the class you'll learn how to create an oustanding blog with K2. We'll teach you these skills:
- Importing your Joomla content and categories into K2.
- Controlling your K2 menus links and formatting.
- Managing users and authors in K2.
- Setting up comments and user profiles in K2.
- Working with K2 tags and categories.
- Using the K2 Tools module.
- Advanced layout options for your blog posts.
In the third part of the class, you'll take K2 far beyond a blog site. You'll build a review with maps, image galleries and more.
Vicki is the lead web designer & developer at VWeb Web Design. She specializes in Joomla, custom Joomla templates, search engine optimization, website statistics/analytics, marketing/traffic building strategies and education/training to help you learn to manage your own site.
Vicki holds a B.S. in Computer Science and has taught as an adjunct professor for years.
She is a mom, teacher, author, and horse trainer.
We're excited to have Vicki sharing her expertise with you!