In this course we see real life communication between a web designer/developer and client. The web designer takes the brief from the client by asking her several essential questions. Web designers know that the success and failure of a job depends entirely on the communication between designer and client. This course will give you a real-life demonstration of how to complete this job correctly. Plus there is great advice for those needing their first website designed. The client is walked through the various first stages in setting up a new website and business:
- Understanding "who you are and what you do" – the elevator pitch
- How to choose the correct domain name
- Choosing web hosting and connecting domain name to web host
- Defining the website's purpose
- Understanding the target market
- Assessing previous design material and other competing websites
The course will not only teach web designers how to make better websites for their clients, it will also help people wanting to create websites.