Are you afraid to make video because it is difficult? Do you pay costly professionals to make your video because you think you are not good at it? Rest assured. I am going to teach you how to make video with PowerPoint even if you have never made one. This course is a step-by-step guide, and by the time you finish it you WILL start creating videos that will impress your viewers. That’s my guarantee. There are more than 53 video lessons in my course that take you through the different stages of making video with PowerPoint. If you are an existing PowerPoint user, you will find my lessons easy to understand, and exciting as well. Check out the course previews below. The highlight of my course is that I give you all the PowerPoint animation templates used in the course for free. This means you can immediately start using them and create videos for your needs. What better way could there be to hit the ground running! I bet you will like this. Btw, do you know you have 30-day money-back guarantee if you don’t like my course? That’s right, you have nothing to lose. So why don’t you try my course today? I’ll briefly outline the main benefits of my course, but before that I can’t resist a recent testimonial from a student: "Fantastic! I already know a great deal about PowerPoint but I learned so much I never thought I could do. This is a great course so worth taking. Thank you for such an educational course." – June Hollister If you wish you can go through other testimonials down this page. Okay, so here are the main learning points for you in my course:
- How to create animations that are simple but leave lasting impression – with texts, shapes, charts, images, clip arts, lines, and smart arts.
- How to record, edit, merge (2 or more tracks), and embed audio into PowerPoint, and synchronize it perfectly with the slides
- How to embed, format, trim, and edit external video from YouTube and Vimeo
- How to create video on another video, and why to do this
- How to convert PowerPoint slides/video to MP4 video and embed/upload to anywhere
- How to create interactive dropdown and popup menu, and interactive quiz in PowerPoint (BONUS tutorials)
So what do you think? Isn’t the course beneficial for you? Remember, when you enrol, you have lifetime access
to all the course lessons. You can always come back to the lessons for any reference for ever. On top of that I am available to give you tips and help you whenever you want it. So no more guessing! No waiting any longer! If you have come up to this point, I’m sure you’re seriously considering making video yourself for your needs. Let this course empower your wants, your ambition. Buy this course now, and let me get you started.
All the best to you!