In the late 1970′s C began to replace widespread well-known languages of that time like PL/I, ALGOL etc. Programmers began use C to write all sorts of programs. many organizations began applying their own versions of C with a subtle difference. This was a serious problem for system developers. To solve this issue, the ANSI (American National Standards Institute) formed a committee in 1983 to establish a standard definition of C. ANSI approved a version of C in 1989, which is known as ANSI C. With few suggestions, modern C compiler has the ability to adhere to this standard. ANSI C was then approved in 1990 by the ISO (International Standards Organization) .
C Language is named as C , why not something else. C language is so named because its predecessor Language was called B and The B programming language was developed by Ken Thompson of Bell Labs.
Now a day’s world of computer programming, there are many high-level languages to choose from, such as Pascal, BASIC, and Java. But C different from all these languages. This is due to its many desirable features. C is a robust language. C have rich set of built-in functions and operators can be used to write any complex logic program. The C language compiler have capabilities of combining low-level language with the features of a high-level language. Therefore, C Language is suitable for writing both system software as well as business packages & other software. Many compilers available in the market written in C Language
Advantages of C Language
• Program written in c is very efficient and fast. This is due to variety of data types and powerful operators. C program execution is many time faster than BASIC. This helps developers to save their valuable time.
• C is a more powerful and flexible language, which helps system developers to deliver complex tasks with ease. C also used for device driver programs for new device , word processors, graphics, spreadsheets, and even compilers for other languages.
• C is popular among professional and system programmers for programming, as a result, a wide variety of C compilers and helpful accessories are available.
• C Language is highly portable . This means that a C program written for one computer system (an IBM PC) can be run on another system (a DEC VAX system, perhaps) with little or no modification.
• C’s another striking feature is its ability to extend itself. A C program is a collection of various function supported by C library ( header files). We can also create own function and add to C Library These library functions can be reused in other applications by passing pieces of information to the functions, you can create useful, reusable code.
• Writing C program with user-defined functions(UDF) makes program more simple and easy to understand. Breaking a problem in terms of program debugging, maintenance and testing easier.
Why take C Programming Training
1. Without knowledge of C nobody can learn C++ or Java directly. To learn these languages you need to have a strong concept of programming element such as. Simple question is how you can learn such complicated concepts when you don’t even know about the basic elements such as block functions
2. C is base for C++, hence C# also derive its origin from the C. Java and C# is also a distant cousin of C and share the same programming concept and syntax of C. C language is one of the most powerful languages in the world and all are based on C Language.
3. C++, Java, and C # make use of OOP (Object Oriented Programming). Not all programs required it even though it is a powerful concept. Such programs are also written in C.
4. Whenever it comes to performance (speed of execution), C is unbeatable.
5. Most of parts of the Windows, UNIX and Linux Operating System are still written in C.
6. Device drivers of devices are always written in C. The reason is that C provides you access to the basic elements of the computer and in very less amount of code. By using pointers gives you direct access to memory of your CPU . It allows you to manipulate and manage memory bits.
7. Home appliances such as T.V., washing machine, and Microwaves etc. these appliances Control programs written in c Language known as embedded programming. These programs executed fast in little amount of memory so C language is Best for Embedded programming.
8. In gaming high graphics display with fast command execution in 1 nano these commands written in C Language.
9. C combines the best part of high-level language with low-level language so it is called as Middle level Language.
10. C is block structured programming language. C is designed on the base of block structured programming language.
C Programming Training Course goal and objective
C is the most popular language worldwide. Everything from microcontrollers to operating systems is written in C since it is very flexible and versatile, allowing maximum control with minimal commands. If you want to make career in computer programming, it would be wise to start by learning the C programming language.
C programming language is recognized worldwide and used in a multitude of applications, including advanced scientific systems and operating systems. In today’s world, a computer programmer needs to be able to communicate with colleagues in different countries. Therefore, it is important that even if they do not speak the same verbal language, at least the computer language is understandable to all.
C is that it’s the basic language of all advanced computer languages. For example, if you want to learn C++, which is an object-oriented language, you need to know the C language well beforehand. Once you understand the concepts programm