Live Weather Application!
If you are a beginner in application development, or expert developer looking for some new tricks, you've come to the right place. In this course you will not only learn the basics in building a application from scratch you will also learn how to pull LIVE information from the internet and into your application. Here's what we'll cover:
- How to create a full work application
- How to create an alert controller
- How to create an alert action
- How to add a struct in your project
- How to pull live data from the internet
- How to parse data from the internet to JSON
- How to adjust info.plist in order to except http URLs
- How to create images and icons through Sketch
- ... and etc.
What are the requirements?
- Xcode 7
- At least a beginner knowledge in iOS programming with Swift
- access to the internet
What is the target audience?
- iOS developer who want to enhance their skills in coding Swift Language
- iOS application designers
- All level developers looking for something new!