Please note that some basic knowledge of these languages is required as the course focus is to cover the development process. Prerequisites to this course include a basic knowledge of front-end coding.
Step by step guidance to building interactive applications.
The course will walk through how to create a web game and how to debug and address issues when coding applications.
The card game that is created within this course is a simple High Low guessing game. The objective of the game is to guess if the next card is higher or lower than the current card. A correct guess is a win and an incorrect guess is a loss.
- Learn how to develop your game and structure your game logic
- build needed functionality to performance the game objectives.
- create attractive interactive elements
- apply game logic as you build your application
- debug and QA your application
- enhance and add features and functionality
- test and next steps to application building
This course is taught by an instructor with over 18 years of web development experience. Ready to answer your questions and help you learn more about web development.
One of the best ways to learn is to practice and try it for yourself. Source code is included to get you started quickly. Code review at the end of the course and a complete overview of the source code.
When you are ready start building your interactive web application today.