Build sevenÂ complete projectsÂ that teach you the new features in iOS 11 as well as fiveÂ technique projectsÂ that reinforce your iOS 11Â knowledgeÂ by introducing the latest techniques, for building better apps.
This course isÂ writtenÂ by the award winning Swift programmer,Â Paul Hudson, it is from his best sellingÂ book,Â "Practical iOS 11", made into a lecture style course,Â and these videos were made with his permissionÂ and support.Â Paul is the author of the Hacking With Swift series of tutorials, whichÂ is one of the most popular Swift coding sitesÂ online.Â Paul alsoÂ has received high praise from the creator of the Swift language, Chris Lattner, for his outstanding method of teaching, and series of SwiftÂ tutorials.Â And working together with iOS developer Steve DeStefano, the Hacking with Swift series ofÂ programmingÂ training videos are simply the fastest way to learn how to code in the Apple eco-system.
This courseÂ incorporates theÂ use ofÂ annotations,Â callouts, diagrams,Â highlighting, and deep explanationsÂ that help makeÂ complex subject matter, much easier to grasp, and guideÂ you along the path of the code, each step ofÂ the way.Â This course alsoÂ makes the perfect reference toolÂ kit, to be used in conjunction with the Apple docs, soÂ that you can go back and scrub through any of the lectures very quickly to pull out relevant code or instructionÂ that you need, as there's no wasted chatter here, it's strictly on point with Swift 4Â and iOS 11.
Please note:Â These are intermediate toÂ advanced projects, and thisÂ courseÂ will not teach you theÂ Swift language, or how to code,Â you should already have completedÂ Paul Hudson's SwiftÂ tutorials at HackingWithSwift dotÂ com, or gone through the Hacking With Swift beginner to pro course here on Udemy.
- Explore the Xcode 9 features
- A comprehensive introduction to the major new features in Swift 4.
- A whats new in iOS 11 section that shows you how to code the latest API's right away
- Build smart apps using Core ML and the Vision framework to leverage machine learning.
- The all-new PDFKit framework, delivering fast and efficient PDF rendering on iOS.
- How to integrate drag and drop into your apps, both using built-in controls and custom controls.
- Building a complete game from scratch using ARKit's augmented reality technology.
- Taking advantage of the new MusicKit APIs to work with Apple Music.
- Reading and acting on NFC tags using Core NFC.
- Using the new depth-mapping APIs exposed through the iPhone 7 Plus camera.
- Updating your app for the new iOS 11 look and feel.
- And more â€“ iOS 11 is packed with new features to learn!