Here is what I will provide for you:
- A React course you can actually finish. A React course you can actually understand. A React course that moves step by step with no steps skipped.
- Reviews. Lot's of reviews.
- Challenges. Lot's of challenges.
- Mini-projects. Lot's of mini-projects.
To steal the words from Zoolander. This is a React course for "those who don't code good."
Here is why this course stands out:
- This will be the slowest moving React course you will find.
- This will focus on the basic fundamentals that could be of great help in future React courses you might take or understanding the React Docs.
- This is not a "zero to hero" course. Those don't really work. This is a "zero to 20mph" kind of course.
- I will take for granted as little as possible in teaching sections and reinforcing what we have learned.
- This isn't a code along course alone. Through lots of challenges and repetition you will be able to take everything we learn and build with it. You won't wide up with an elaborate project for your portfolio that you don't understand.
- I will filter through and synthesize large and complex React concepts and break them down to a practical beginner level.
- We will build slow, but you will understand what we are doing.
- We aren't going to build one big app but many smaller applications where you learn key concepts.
- Repetition, Repetition, Repetition. We will repeat things a lot.
My first attempt to learn React was when I had been coding for just about six months. I bought several books and paid for several online subscriptions but those resources quickly reached a level that I found myself just typing in the code I was seeing without any comprehension in regards to what was going on or how I could replicate this myself.
Even the docs went over my head and so did many of the use cases. I spent hours and hours trying to sort through material that would allow me to get a hold of concepts at my level. I couldn't, so I gave up.
I want to spare you the hours and hours of research you might invest only to hit constant dead ends and have material presented to you with too much assumed knowledge.
That's why I created this course for you!
It's time to say "Hello World" in React!