This comprehensive course covers everything a developer needs to know to effectively use Gulp in day-to-day situations and in the workplace.
We will cover all main Gulp topics in this series, including what Gulp is, Installation, Plugins and automating a project using a Gulpfile.
You will learn:
• How to install Gulp on your Mac or PC
• How to run Gulp from the command line and use the Gulp command-line arguments
• How Gulp works and when you should use it
• About various essential Gulp plugins including gulp-less, gulp-concat and gulp-uglify
• How to run Gulp tasks in sequence
• How to run Gulp tasks automatically when certain files are updated
• How to write a fully-fledged Gulpfile to manage a complex project
Gulp is a very powerful and easy-to-use tool. By taking this tutorial series, you will be able to use Gulp in all your day-to-day projects. You will understand how to write a Gulpfile, what plugins to download, and how to configure them using the Gulp API.